- Product Description
Our latest range of sauna heaters feature advanced built in electronic controls with digital display. Easy to use touch button operation provides accurate settings for both time and temperature with automatic high temperature safety shut off.
Manufactured to a robust design the outer case of the sauna heater has been high temperature powder coated and the inner linings are of galvanised steel, the heating elements are made with stainless steel sheathing for extra long life, only requires one cable to the sauna heater from isolated mains supply. A heat deflector is provided around the rock box to protect the sauna walls and all sauna heaters are supplied with peridotite rocks, mounting brackets, fixing screws and instructions.
These all in one sauna heaters not only provide a cost effect solution but are also ideal for the domestic user being simple and easy to install and operate.
Dimensions (LxWxH) 410 x 280 x 570mm Controller Built in digital controls Cubic Metres 4-6 Electrical Supply 230/400 Volt 1/3 Phase Number of Elements 3 Total KW 4.5Kw
- Which heater to choose
Built in Digital Control Sauna Heater
Oceanic wall hung sauna heater for home domestic use with digital controls for time and temperature are incorporated into the base of the unit. 1.5 hour timer with automatic high temperature safety cut off. Suitable to single of three phase connection (4.5 - 6kw units)
- Only requires one cable to the sauna heater from isolated mains supply
- No additional keypad required
- All in one cost effective option
OCSB Digital External Control Sauna Heater
For the most reliable, accurate and quickest heating of your sauna our simple to use OCSB control system is the best solution. Control the time, temperature, lighting and fan from the easy to use keypad that can be mounted up to 10m from the main control box, typically on the front of the sauna. Heavy duty relays sequentially switch the elements to ensure accurate and efficient control of the internal sauna temperature which is measured by a wall mounted temperature sensor.
- Remote keypad makes it easier to activate and control the sauna heater
- Heavy duty relays and sequential switching for prolonged life of sauna heater
- Higher temperatures can be reached with the internal temperature sensor
- Faster heat up time
- Lighting and fan can be switched via the keypad
- 12 hour timer
- Electrical Information
- Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring via an isolator switch using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141 (not included). Purchase 3 Meters as an optional extra or See our sauna accessories page for Silicone Rubber Cable in order to order different lengths.
- For sauna heaters with Built in Controls the lights must also be wired separately with silicon bound heat proof cable. Silicon bound cable is available to purchase from our Sauna Accessories page.
- For sauna heaters with Remote OCSB controls, the control box will supply the heater, keypad, lights and temperature sensor. The control box is usually positioned on the roof of the cabin
- A suitable power supply - isolated 230V single phase supply to the correct standard installed by a qualified electrician.
The cost to run an average 4.5kw sauna heater is 54p per hour. (using an average unit cost of 12p per kWh, please check with your service provider for exact unit costs.)
- Delivery & Warranty
Delivery to Mainland England or Wales £18 for other areas please use our delivery calculator at the checkout or call our sales team for a quotation. Orders placed before 4pm will be despatched the next working day.
Service: Express 24
You will receive an email confirmation from Parcelforce to confirm your order is due to be collected. If a mobile telephone number is provided when you place your order you will receive text notifications regarding the status of your delivery.
Please note: In most cases orders are delivered on the next working day but on occasion may take up to 3 working days.
For full details please refer to our Shipping Policy
All Oceanic sauna heaters have a 12 month warranty.
The warranty excludes heating elements as these are consumable items.
Our after sales service is at your disposal Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, & Friday 9am - 3pm, all parts are in stock and will be available during and beyond the warrant period.
- Download Files & Manuals