- Product Description
Our Vision Range incorporates our highest quality materials and techniques to produce our most modern and elegant line of saunas.
All our cabins are manufactured in our own UK factory. With over 40 Years of experience in Traditional Sauna Cabin manufacturing we pride ourselves on quality at exceptional prices.
For these premium sauna cabins we have selected knot free Canadian Hemlock timber for its luscious range of warm red and brown hues. Each panel is constructed using the hidden nail technique and incorporates rockwool insulation. Abachi with its lower thermal conductivity and knot free appearance blends harmoniously with hemlock and is used for the internal components. Tinted bronze glass for the front and side wall create a warmer feel whilst also providing some privacy. Concealed linear LEDs illuminate the walls of the sauna with a subtle glow behind the backrests and low voltage downlights can be switched separately to increase the brightness. Secret fixings are used to finish the cabin with seamless clean and modern style.
The V2025 Vision sauna cabin 1675 x 1368 x 1950mm is supplied complete with a 6kw Oceanic Apollo saunarium heater with side mounted 2kw steam generator and our Oceanic Saunarium control system.
Vision range saunas are supplied with deeper six slat Abachi benches for additional comfort, 3 slat ergonomically curved backrests, our brand new modern full height safety glass door with smoked glass, polished chrome & Ash wood handle and polished chrome hinges, Abachi heater guard, floor mat, a traditional bucket with liner and sculpted ladle + 4 sauna aroma fragrances, sand timer, thermometer, assembly instructions, caution plate, operation and maintenance manual, plastic bathing rules card and all fittings and fixings
Saunarium - a combination of sauna and steam bathing all in one. The art and tradition of varying the conditions in a steam bath date back to Roman times and before; different rooms were often used with variations in the temperature and humidity to provide different experiences.Nowadays thanks to digital controls a broad variation of conditions can be experienced in a single room; our traditional saunarium heater combines a steam generator with a sauna heater with a controller that allows a number of settings as follows:
Sauna– The traditional dry air bathing with temperatures from 75 to around 100C, water can be splashed onto the rocks for short bursts of humidity; the tradition dates back more than 2000 years.
Caldarium– Hot steam bathing with temperatures from 55 to 65C the steamer operates for 80% of the time, provides a superb and invigorating hot steam experience.
Sanarium– Soft steam with temperatures from 48 to 55C the steamer operates around 90% of the time for a softer more gentle experience to melt away aches or ease the strains of a stressful day.
Tepidarium– 100% steaming, temperatures up to 48C the steamer is also operating continuously, add crushed herbs or a few drops of essential oil to the steamer for aromatherapy treatments to suit your mood.
Special water resistant coating- In order to cope with the differing conditions and the high levels of humidity the saunarium coat barrier treatment is applied to all of the internal surfaces of the cabin walls ceiling and benches to stop water being absorbed.
Clear glazing and hemlock side panels are available in our optional extras below.
Dimensions (LxWxH) 1675 x 1368 x H1950mm Electrical Supply 230/400 Volt 1/3 Phase Model V2025 Heater Type Apollo Floor Standing Flat Packed Yes Materials the Sauna can be erected on Vinyl, Ceramic, Concrete Number of Low Benches 1 Number of High Benches 0 Number of Bathers 2 Heater Size 6kW Hard Wiring Required Yes Air Gap Requirements 25mm
- Electrical Information
- Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring via an isolator switch using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141 (not included). Purchase 3 Meters as an optional extra or see our sauna accessories page for silicone rubber cable in order to order different lengths.
- Built in control heaters require 3 core silicon bound heat proof cable.
- Heaters with remote OCSB controls require 5 core silicon bound heat proof cable.
- There is a wiring panel which has an internal gully which allows the wire to be hidden inside the panel if required.
- For heaters with Built in Controls the lights must also be wired separately with silicon bound heat proof cable. Silicon bound cable is available to purchase from our Sauna Accessories page.
- For heaters with remote OCSB controls, the control box will supply the heater, keypad, lights and temperature sensor. The control box is usually positioned on the roof of the cabin
The cost to run an average sauna cabin with a 4.5kw heater is 54p per hour. (using an average unit cost of 12p per kWh, please check with your service provider for exact unit costs.)
- Product Features
LED Behind Backrest Lighting
Concealed linear LED lighting behind the 3 slat ergonomically curved backrests illuminate the walls with a subtle glow that create a subdued and relaxing atmosphere.
Canadian Hemlock Cladding
Western Canadian Hemlock is an ideal timber for use in saunas for a number of key reasons; it does not warp even when exposed to extreme conditions, it is knot and resin free, very hard and strong and has an attractive straight grain. Utilising the hidden nail technique securely fixes the cladding to the panel frame providing a clean finish.
Extra Deep 6 Slat Bench
The extra deep 6 slat bench is manufactured from Abachi, a knot free timber which has very low thermal conductivity remaining cooler to the touch, the bench measures 520mm in depth.
- Installation & Size Adjustments
We recommend a carpenter or joiner assembles the sauna, Installation of an average sauna takes around one day, larger and commercial models may take 1-2 days.
- A level, washable floor, preferably vinyl, stone, ceramic or concrete
- 25mm air gap all around the cabin to allow air to circulate
- All measurements are external measurements and are + or - 10mm
- A suitable power supply - isolated 230V single phase supply to the correct standard installed by a qualified electrician.
- In restricted areas is it possible to assemble the sauna cabin from the inside
- The door of the cabin can be hinged left or right but must open outward
- A qualified electrician must be used for the installation of the sauna heater.
For full details of sauna cabin and sauna heater installation the manuals can be downloaded from the "Downloads" tab, or visit our Downloads Page for a full list of manuals.
Vision Sauna cabins cannot be reduced in size, for bespoke made to measure Vision sauna cabins please contact our sales team.
- Optional Extras
Hemlock Side Wall
If space is an issue or you would simply prefer the look of the cabin with hemlock side panels instead of glass then it is possible to switch these.
Our complete range of Vision sauna cabins is also available with clear glass.
Enhance your sauna experience with our Sauna Herb Bowl. Slice a lemon or lime, crush a handful of your favourite herbs and toss them into this bowl with a little water, hang it directly over the sauna stove using the chain and hook provided - the extra humidity will combine with the delightful natural fragrances adding another dimension to your sauna experience. Can also be used with Himalayan salts. Stainless steel bowl with chain and fittings. [Important: must be installed 30cm above the sauna heater]
120°C High temperature waterproof IP65 sauna speakers with Bluetooth
Two water proof IP65 rated 120°C 10 cm (4") speakers with plastic basket and grill. Balanced, high cone frequency response efficiency and good high to mid-range reproduction. Suitable for use in swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms. Bluetooth mini stereo audio for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices.
Sauna Bench Protection
Sauna bench protection for benches in the sauna, a colourless and odourless protection containing paraffin oil for wooden surfaces. It forms a dirt and water repellent but breathable coat. The sauna protection paint emphasizes the natural colour of wood.
Treatment of benches, floormats, headrests and backrests in the saunas. Can also be used for treating wall and ceiling panels in saunas and saunariums. Suitable for untreated and previously oil treated wooden surfaces.
Sauna Paint Wax
Oceanic Saunas have teamed up with Teknos to develop a range of exciting wax colours, Satu Saunavaha can be used anywhere on the sauna including the benches, wall panels and ceiling, as well as the outside of the sauna. It can even be used to treat ceiling and wall panels in washrooms after sauna lounges and habitable rooms.
SATU SAUNAVAHA Sauna wax is a water-borne protection containing natural wax for wooden surfaces in saunas. It forms a dirt and water repellent but breathable waxy coat.
The sauna paint wax comes in five colours:
- Delivery & Warranty
Curbside delivery to Mainland England or Wales £59 for other areas please use our delivery calculator at the checkout or call our sales team for a quotation.
Sauna cabins are delivered on a palletised shipping service to the curbside of your property. We recommend two people are available to offload the pallet which usually takes around 20 minutes. Gloves and safety goggle are recommended especially when handling glass.
Once your cabin has been manufactured (usually 2-3 weeks) it will be palletised and despatched, you will receive a call from the carrier 2 days in advance of delivery to arrange a suitable delivery date.
If your sauna is not immediately required please let us know as soon as possible, all sauna cabins are made to order.
For full details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
All Oceanic sauna cabins have a 12 month warranty.
The warranty excludes heating elements as these are consumable items.
Our after sales service is at your disposal Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, & Friday 9am - 3pm, all parts are in stock and will be available during and beyond the warrant period.
What does this timber warranty cover?
The warranty covers any defects to timber materials used within the sauna under normal use. This includes the internal cladding, external cladding, benches, bench supports, backrests, floor mats.
What will Oceanic do to correct a problem?
In the rare event that a warranty claim is required Oceanic Saunas will provide a replacement for any confirmed broken piece of timber. This will not necessarily require the entire part to be replaced. I.e. An individual bench slat rather than the entire bench. Oceanic may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Oceanic at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure as described below.
How long does the coverage last?
The timber warranty covers all the timber parts mentioned above for 5 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer. No certificate is required and there is no need to activate the warranty, all records of the purchase are kept by Oceanic Saunas Ltd.
What does this warranty not cover?
- Use of domestic equipment in a commercial environment.
- Loss or Theft
- Damage resulting from negligence.
- Damage resulting from unauthorised modification.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
- On site installation, fitting or removal of items.
What do you have to do?
- To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Oceanic to assess the issue.
- Oceanic may request detailed photographs.
- Oceanic will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if items needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Oceanic or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Oceanic during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Oceanic holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Download Files & Manuals