- Product Description
Our Vision Range incorporates our highest quality materials and techniques to produce our most modern and elegant line of saunas.
All our cabins are manufactured in our own UK factory. With over 40 Years of experience in Traditional Sauna Cabin manufacturing we pride ourselves on quality at exceptional prices.
For these premium sauna cabins we have selected knot free Canadian Hemlock timber for its luscious range of warm red and brown hues. Each panel is constructed using the hidden nail technique and incorporates 50mm of rockwool insulation. Abachi with its lower thermal conductivity and knot free appearance blends harmoniously with hemlock and is used for the internal components. Tinted bronze glass for the front and side wall create a warmer feel whilst also providing some privacy. Concealed linear LEDs illuminate the walls of the sauna with a subtle glow behind the backrests and low voltage downlights can be switched separately to increase the brightness. Secret fixings are used to finish the cabin with seamless clean and modern style.
The V2025 Vision sauna cabin 1675 x 1368 x 1950mm is supplied complete with a 6kw Oceanic sauna heater with built in digital controls for on/off, time and temperature. For additional functionality and ease of use we recommend upgrading to our heater with OCSB digital remote controls.
Vision range saunas are supplied with deeper six slat Abachi benches for additional comfort, 3 slat ergonomically curved backrests, our brand new modern full height safety glass door with smoked glass, polished chrome & Ash wood handle and polished chrome hinges, Abachi heater guard, floor mat, and headrests, a traditional bucket with liner and sculpted ladle + 4 sauna aroma fragrances, sand timer, thermometer, assembly instructions, caution plate, operation and maintenance manual, plastic bathing rules card and all fittings and fixings
Clear glazing and hemlock side panels are available in our optional extras below.
Dimensions (LxWxH) 1675 x 1368 x H1950mm Controller Built in digital controls Electrical Supply 230/400 Volt 1/3 Phase Model V2025 Heater Type Wall hung Flat Packed Yes Materials the Sauna can be erected on Vinyl, Ceramic, Concrete Number of Low Benches 1 Number of High Benches 0 Number of Bathers 2 Heater Size 6kW Hard Wiring Required Yes Air Gap Requirements 25mm
- Which heater to choose
Built in Digital Control Heater
Oceanic wall hung heater for domestic use with digital controls that are incorporated into the base of the unit to adjust time and temperature. 1.5 hour timer with automatic high temperature safety cut off. Suitable to single or three phase connection (4.5 - 6kw units)
- Only requires one cable to the heater from isolated mains supply
- No additional keypad required
- All in one cost effective option
OCSB Digital External Control Heater
For the most reliable, accurate and quickest heating of your sauna our simple to use OCSB control system is the best solution. Control the time, temperature, lighting and fan from the easy to use keypad that can be mounted up to 10m from the main control box, typically on the front of the cabin. Heavy duty relays sequentially switch the elements to ensure accurate and efficient control of the internal sauna temperature which is measured by a wall mounted temperature sensor.
- Remote keypad makes it easier to activate and control the heater
- Heavy duty relays and sequential switching for prolonged life of heater
- Higher temperatures can be reached with the internal temperature sensor
- Faster heat up time
- Lighting and fan can be switched via the keypad
- 12 hour timer
- Technical Information
- Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring via an isolator switch using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141 (not included). Purchase 3 Meters as an optional extra or see our sauna accessories page for silicone rubber cable in order to order different lengths.
- Built in control heaters require 3 core silicon bound heat proof cable.
- Heaters with remote OCSB controls require 5 core silicon bound heat proof cable.
- There is a wiring panel which has an internal gully which allows the wire to be hidden inside the panel if required.
- For heaters with Built in Controls the lights must also be wired separately with silicon bound heat proof cable. Silicon bound cable is available to purchase from our Sauna Accessories page.
- For heaters with remote OCSB controls, the control box will supply the heater, keypad, lights and temperature sensor. The control box is usually positioned on the roof of the cabin
The cost to run an average sauna cabin with a 4.5kw heater is 54p per hour. (using an average unit cost of 12p per kWh, please check with your service provider for exact unit costs.)
- Product Features
LED Behind Backrest Lighting
Concealed linear LED lighting behind the 3 slat ergonomically curved backrests illuminate the walls with a subtle glow that create a subdued and relaxing atmosphere.
Canadian Hemlock Cladding
Western Canadian Hemlock is an ideal timber for use in saunas for a number of key reasons; it does not warp even when exposed to extreme conditions, it is knot and resin free, very hard and strong and has an attractive straight grain. Utilising the hidden nail technique securely fixes the cladding to the panel frame providing a clean finish.
Extra Deep 6 Slat Bench
The extra deep 6 slat bench is manufactured from Abachi, a knot free timber which has very low thermal conductivity remaining cooler to the touch, the bench measures 520mm in depth.
- Installation & Size Adjustments
We recommend a carpenter or joiner assembles the sauna, Installation of an average sauna takes around one day, larger and commercial models may take 1-2 days.
- A level, washable floor, preferably vinyl, stone, ceramic or concrete
- 25mm air gap all around the cabin to allow air to circulate
- All measurements are external measurements and are + or - 10mm
- A suitable power supply - isolated 230V single phase supply to the correct standard installed by a qualified electrician.
- In restricted areas is it possible to assemble the sauna cabin from the inside
- The door of the cabin can be hinged left or right but must open outward
- A qualified electrician must be used for the installation of the sauna heater.
For full details of sauna cabin and sauna heater installation the manuals can be downloaded from the "Downloads" tab, or visit our Downloads Page for a full list of manuals.
Vision Sauna cabins cannot be reduced in size, for bespoke made to measure Vision sauna cabins please contact our sales team.
- Optional Extras
Hemlock Side Wall
If space is an issue or you would simply prefer the look of the cabin with hemlock side panels instead of glass then it is possible to switch these.
Our complete range of Vision sauna cabins is also avaliable with clear glass.
Seamless colour transition between all colours in the spectrum. Remote control included with variable brightness and ability to change between colours. Suitable for infra red and traditional saunas.
[Important: must not be installed above 1500mm within a rock heater sauna cabin]
Enhance your sauna experience with our Sauna Herb Bowl. Slice a lemon or lime, crush a handful of your favorite herbs and toss them into this bowl with a little water, hang it directly over the sauna stove using the chain and hook provided - the extra humidity will combine with the delightful natural fragrances adding another dimension to your sauna experience. Can also be used with Himalayan salts. Stainless steel bowl with chain and fittings. [Important: must be installed 30cm above the sauna heater]
120°C High temperature waterproof IP65 sauna speakers with Bluetooth
Two water proof IP65 rated 120°C 10 cm (4") speakers with plastic basket and grill. Balanced, high cone frequency response efficiency and good high to mid-range reproduction. Suitable for use in swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms. Bluetooth mini stereo audio for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Delivery & Warranty
Curbside delivery to Mainland England or Wales £59 for other areas please use our delivery calculator at the checkout or call our sales team for a quotation.
Sauna cabins are delivered on a palletised shipping service to the curbside of your property. We recommend two people are available to offload the pallet which usually takes around 20 minutes. Gloves and safety goggle are recommended especially when handling glass.
Once your cabin has been manufactured (usually 2-3 weeks) it will be palletised and despatched, you will receive a call from the carrier 2 days in advance of delivery to arrange a suitable delivery date.
If your sauna is not immediately required please let us know as soon as possible, all sauna cabins are made to order.
For full details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
All Oceanic sauna cabins have a 12 month warranty.
The warranty excludes heating elements as these are consumable items.
Our after sales service is at your disposal Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, & Friday 9am - 3pm, all parts are in stock and will be available during and beyond the warrant period.
- Download Files & Manuals