- Product Description
All of our Traditional Finnish Sauna Cabins are manufactured in our UK factory using Grade A Scandinavian kiln dried spruce from managed and replanted forests, timber selection is crucial to the correct performance of the sauna cabin. Spruce, which has both low heat absorption and low resin content is ideal.
Our products are tested in the UK by the independent testing house 'Nemko' to meet British and European Standard. With over 40 years experience in Traditional Sauna Cabin manufacturing, we pride ourselves on quality at exceptional prices.
D2025 Finnish sauna cabin 1560 x 1350 x 1950mm is suitable for three people, supplied complete with a 4.5kw Oceanic sauna heater + 15kgs of peridotie rocks. The controls are built into the heater for on/off, time, and temperature. For those looking for additional functionality and ease of use it is possible to upgrade to digital remote controls. The sauna features 5 slat benches with supports, back rests, slatted floor mat (all supplied flat packed), a modern full height safety glass door with polished chrome & Ash wood handle and polished chrome hinges, heater guard, towel and fragrance rack, four 100ml bottles of Saunaroma (Lavender, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Orange) headrests, traditional water bucket with liner and sculpted ladle, sand timer, thermometer, and lighting. Assembly instructions, caution plate, operation and maintenance manual, water resistant encapsulated bathing rules card and all fitting and fixings.
All panels are fully insulated with rockwool fibre, and are clad on both the exterior and interior faces allowing the cabin to be assembled free standing in almost any location without the need for brickwork, plastering or fixing to walls .The door mounted in its frame is the same size as a panel and entirely symmetrical allowing its position on the to be readily interchanged, though the door must for safety reasons be opened outward it can be hinged either left or right. In many cabins it is possible to have more than one bench layout, we are happy to advise on individual circumstances.
Dimensions (LxWxH) 1560 x 1350 x 1950mm Controller Built in digital controls Electrical Supply 230/400 Volt 1/3 Phase Weight of Product 250kgs Model D2025 Heater Type Wall hung Flat Packed Yes Materials the Sauna can be erected on Vinyl, Ceramic, Concrete Bench Width 430mm Number of Low Benches 1 Number of High Benches 1 Number of Bathers 2-3 Heater Size 4.5kW Hard Wiring Required Yes Air Gap Requirements 25mm
- Electrical Information
- Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring via an isolator switch using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141 (not included). Purchase 3 Meters as an optional extra or See our sauna accessories page for Silicone Rubber Cable in order to order different lengths.
- There is a wiring panel which has an internal gully which allows the wire to be hidden inside the panel if required.
- For heaters with Built in Controls the lights must also be wired separately with silicon bound heat proof cable. Silicon bound cable is available to purchase from our Sauna Accessories page.
- For heaters with Remote OCSB controls, the control box will supply the heater, keypad, lights and temperature sensor. The control box is usually positioned on the roof of the cabin
The cost to run an average sauna cabin with a 4.5kw heater is 54p per hour. (using an average unit cost of 12p per kWh, please check with your service provider for exact unit costs.)
- Product Features
Timber selection is crucial to the correct performance of the sauna cabin. Spruce, which has both low heat absorption and low resin content is ideal. Although it grows in many regions, in the northern areas of Scandinavia the countless generations of experience of nurturing trees, pruning and thinning combine with the cooler weather conditions which slows growth ensuring straight strong timbers.
Specifying top grades means we take only material which is free from dead knots, splits and shakes, the timber is kiln dried in the country of origin, it is then checked again for quality before being assembled into a sauna cabin.
Safety Glass Door
A full height clear glass door constructed from tempered safety glass, featuring modern polished chrome hinges and matching Ash and polished chrome handle
Fully Insulated Panels
All wall and ceiling panels are fully insulated with DIN4102 rated Earthwool fibre insulation, ensuring the heat is contained within the cabin, speeding up heat up times and reducing energy waste.
- Installation & Size Adjustments
- A level, washable floor, preferably vinyl, stone, ceramic or concrete
- 25mm air gap all around the cabin to allow air to circulate
- A suitable power supply - isolated 230V single phase supply to the correct standard installed by a qualified electrician.
- In restricted areas is it possible to assemble the sauna cabin from the inside
- The door of the cabin can be hinged left or right but must open outward
- A qualified electrician must be used for the installation of the sauna heater.
For full details on the sauna cabin and sauna heater installation the manuals can be downloaded from the "Downloads" tab or visit our Downloads Page for a full list of all manuals.
Modifications can be made to reduce the size of the sauna width and depth, the height of the sauna must not be altered. Full details on how to make modifications can be found in our "Sauna Assembly Manual" which is available for download from the "downloads" tab above.Size adjustments can also be made in our factory, for full details on bespoke sizing please call our sales team.
Please note: the heater supplied with each model is the correct for the power for the size of cabin, reducing the size of the cabin may mean that the heater will be too powerful, for advice on which size heater you require for your cabin please call our sales team.
D1020 sauna cabin cannot be reduced in size.
- Delivery & Warranty
Curbside delivery to Mainland England or Wales £59 for other areas please use our delivery calculator at the checkout or call our sales team for a quotation.
Sauna cabins are delivered on a palletised shipping service to the curbside of your property. We recommend two people are available to offload the pallet which usually takes around 20 minutes. Gloves and safety goggle are recommended especially when handling glass.
Once your cabin has been manufactured (usually 2-3 weeks) it will be palletised and despatched, you will receive a call from the carrier 2 days in advance of delivery to arrange a suitable delivery date.
If your sauna is not immediately required please let us know as soon as possible, all sauna cabins are made to order.
For full details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
All Oceanic sauna cabins have a 12 month warranty.
The warranty excludes heating elements as these are consumable items.
Our after sales service is at your disposal Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, & Friday 9am - 3pm, all parts are in stock and will be available during and beyond the warrant period.
What does this timber warranty cover?
The warranty covers any defects to timber materials used within the sauna under normal use. This includes the internal cladding, external cladding, benches, bench supports, backrests, floor mats.
What will Oceanic do to correct a problem?
In the rare event that a warranty claim is required Oceanic Saunas will provide a replacement for any confirmed broken piece of timber. This will not necessarily require the entire part to be replaced. I.e. An individual bench slat rather than the entire bench. Oceanic may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Oceanic at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure as described below.
How long does the coverage last?
The timber warranty covers all the timber parts mentioned above for 5 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer. No certificate is required and there is no need to activate the warranty, all records of the purchase are kept by Oceanic Saunas Ltd.
What does this warranty not cover?
- Use of domestic equipment in a commercial environment.
- Loss or Theft
- Damage resulting from negligence.
- Damage resulting from unauthorised modification.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
- On site installation, fitting or removal of items.
What do you have to do?
- To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Oceanic to assess the issue.
- Oceanic may request detailed photographs.
- Oceanic will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if items needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Oceanic or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Oceanic during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Oceanic holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Download Files & Manuals