- Product Description
All Oceanic Heavy Duty Saunas Cabins are manufactured in our Wolverhampton based factory from top quality kiln dried Scandinavian spruce from managed and replanted forests. PTFE and FSC certified.
HDC3040FS heavy duty sauna cabin is supplied complete with;
An extra heavy duty free standing sauna heater in stainless steel, built for day long operation and equipped with long life incaloy elements, it features a large 25kg rock basket, and a sauna heater guard, the OCSB digital remote controls include various features such as dual modes which allow the customers to preset the operating time and the waiting time, LED’s on the control panel show different working stages and operations for elementary diagnosis if a problem should occur.
Each wall panel is double insulated with rockwool fibre and lined with an aluminium sheet to improve efficiency, a number of panels have high an low vents built in to provide an airflow inside the sauna cabin, the panels behind and above the sauna heater feature heat proof boards to avoid scorching of the timber.
The high and low reinforced sauna benches are constructed from extra thick 25mm spruce to providing robustness and durability, plus additional bench supports are supplied to accommodate the loading of multiple sauna bathers.
The base of the sauna has been coated in a waterproof taking solution to protect the panels from water laying on the ground.
We have increased the width of the door to 940mm to allow for disabled access and is constructed from tempered safety glass.
Sauna accessories include, a water bucket and ladle, sand timer, thermometer, towel and fragrance rack + four 125ml bottles of Saunaroma (Lavender, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Orange), assembly instructions, owner manual, all trim timbers, fittings and fixings, a metal caution plate and waterproof encapsulated sauna bathing rules card which can be displayed outside of the sauna cabin..
For full feature details please see the “Features” tab below.
Dimensions (LxWxH) 2498 x 2001 x 2220mm Controller External Digital Remote Controls Electrical Supply 400 Volt 3 Phase Number of Elements 6 Model HD3040/FS Heater Type Floor Standing Flat Packed Yes Materials the Sauna can be erected on Vinyl, Ceramic, Concrete Bench Width 526mm Number of Low Benches 2 Number of High Benches 1 Number of Bathers 7 Heater Size 9kW Hard Wiring Required Yes Air Gap Requirements 25mm
- Which heater to choose
Floor Standing Heater
Oceanic Floor Standing heater with OCS-B controls is available in 3 sizes: 9kw, 12kw and 15kw, low votage control panel and high voltage control box. Must be wired three phase.
- Built for heavy duty use
- Stainless Steel shell
- Large 25kg rock basket
- Long life incaloy elements
- Simple to replace elements
- On view inside the sauna
Behind Bench Heater
The Oceanic behind bench heater with OCS-B controls is a wall mounted unit that is located behind a false wall at the rear of the cabin. There are many advantages of this model of heater
- Built for heavy duty use
- Protected heating elements
- Rocks do not come into contact with heating elements
- Drip and eveporation trays control the water dosing. This prevents water being splashed directly onto the elements which is a common cause of element failure in standard sauna heaters.
- A water dish and hose are fitted with the behind bench heater, users pour water into this dish mounted behind the false wall and the water is distributed evenly across the rocks.
- Safer to use - prevents any accidental injuries from users being able to come into contact with the hot surfaces of the heater
- More energy efficient
- Electrical Information
- Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring via an isolator switch using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141 (not included). Purchase 3 Meters as an optional extra or See our sauna accessories page for Silicone Rubber Cable in order to order different lengths.
- There is a wiring panel which has an internal gully which allows the wire to be hidden inside the panel if required.
- For sauna heaters with Remote OCSB controls, the control box will supply the heater, keypad, lights and temperature sensor. The control box is usually positioned on the roof of the sauna but can also be positioned in a plant room for commercial establishments.
OCS-B Floor Standing Oceanic sauna heater:
Low votage control panel and high voltage control box. An extra heavy duty free standing sauna heater in stainless steel. Built for day long operation and equipped with Long life incalloy elements.
- A large and improved control panel showing the time in hours and minutes , and displays the temperature in Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Dual modes which allow the customers to preset the opperating time and the waiting time
- Sequential heating system to save energy and prolongs the life of the main parts
- Diagnostics - 8 LEDs on the control panel show different working stages and operations for elementary diagnosis
- Switch for sauna cabin lamp
- Double safety protection:
- High temperature cut-offs for both the sauna cabin and the sauna heater.
- Stainless steel shell
- Complies with new CE standard with door interlocking function
Every Oceanic sauna heater is subjected to the following strictly controlled tests:
- 48 hour continual test for circuit board
- Operational test of every sauna heater before packing
- Controller is tested for all functions
- High voltage test
- Earthing resistance test
The cost to run an average heavy duty commercial sauna cabin with a 9kw heater is £1 per hour. (using an average unit cost of 12p per kWh, please check with your service provider for exact unit costs.)
- Product Features
Extra Thick Double Insulated Wall Panel
We have increased the height of the wall panels to allow for an additional layer of benches.
All wall panels are manufactured from 18mm thick Scandinavian Class A Spruce cladding with hidden nail profile creating a clean, flawless internal finish to the cabin, they are fully insulated with DIN4102 Earthwool fibre insulation and lined with an aluminium sheet to provide two layers of insulation improving efficiency, reducing the energy requirements and prolonging the life of the heater.
The heavy duty base lifts the sauna panels off the floor and is treated with a water resistant tanking solution so that the panels cannot absorb any water laying on the ground (for example after cleaning).
Timber selection is crucial to the correct performance of the sauna cabin. Spruce, which has both low heat absorption and low resin content is ideal. Although it grows in many regions, in the northern areas of Scandinavia the countless generations of experience of nurturing trees, pruning and thinning combine with the cooler weather conditions which slows growth ensuring straight strong timbers.
Specifying top grades means we take only material which is free from dead knots, splits and shakes, the timber is kiln dried in the country of origin, it is then checked again for quality before being assembled into a sauna cabin.
Disabled Access Safety Glass Door
A full height clear glass door constructed from tempered safety glass, 940mm in width to allow for wheelchair access.
Thicker Bench Timber
25mm thick kiln dried Spruce timber is used in the heavy duty range to give more durable and stronger benches
Heat Proof Panles
To avoid scorching of the timber panel behind the heater unit all heavy duty cabins are supplied with heat resistant panels positioned behind and above the sauna heater.
- Installation & Size Adjustments
- A level, washable floor, preferably vinyl, stone, ceramic or concrete
- 25mm air gap all around the cabin to allow air to circulate
- A suitable power supply
- In restricted areas is it possible to assemble the sauna cabin from the inside
- The door of the cabin can be hinged left or right but must open outward
- Sauna cabins do not require a drain, nor is it recommened that you add one to assist when cleaning, if the trap of the drain dries out the smell from the drainage will enter the sauna.
- A qualified electrician must be used for the installation of the sauna heater.
- We highly recommend that a qualified carpenter assembles the sauna cabin.
For full details on the sauna cabin and sauna heater installation the manuals can be downloaded from the "Downloads" tab or visit our Downloads Page for a full list of all manuals.
Modifications can be made to reduce the size of the sauna width and depth, the height of the sauna must not be altered. Full details on how to make modifications can be found in our "Sauna Assembly Manual" which is available for download from the "downloads" tab above. Size adjustments can also be made in our factory, for full details on bespoke sizing please call our sales team.
Please note: the heater supplied with each model is the correct for the power for the size of cabin, reducing the size of the cabin may mean that the heater will be too powerful, for advice on which size heater you require for your cabin please call our sales team.
- Delivery & Warranty
Kerbside delivery to Mainland England or Wales £150 for other areas please use our delivery calculator at the checkout or call our sales team for a quotation.
Sauna cabins are delivered on a palletised shipping service to the kerbside of your property. Due to the weight of the heavy duty panels and extra wide door we highly recommend two people are available to offload the pallet which usually takes around 20 minutes. Gloves and safety goggle are recommended especially when handling glass.
Once your cabin has been manufactured (usually 2-3 weeks, lead times may increase during busy periods) it will be palletised and despatched, you will receive a call from the carrier 2 days in advance of delivery to arrange a suitable delivery date.
If your sauna is not immediately required please let us know as soon as possible, all sauna cabins are made to order.
For full details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
All Oceanic heavy duty sauna cabins have a 12 month warranty.
The warranty excludes heating elements as these are consumable items.
Our after sales service is at your disposal Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, & Friday 9am - 3pm, all parts are in stock and will be available during and beyond the warrant period. We recommend busy establishments hold a critical spare parts kit so down time can be avoided where possible.
- Download Files & Manuals