- Product Description
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is a flexible glass mineral wool quilt which is lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible.
The rolls are 1200mm wide and ready cut to produce 3 rolls 400mm wide or 2 rolls 600mm wide and manufactured to a minimum density of 10Kg/m3.
- Acoustic Earthwool Acoustic Roll has exceptional acoustic absorption properties.
- Fire Earthwool Acoustic Roll is classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN ISO 13501-1.
- Excellent sound absorption properties
- Lightweight, and easy to install
- Dimensioned to suit studs and joists at 400mm or 600mm centres
- Long roll lengths for quick and economic Installation
- Friction fits between studs, ensuring continuity of the absorbent layer with no air gaps
- Earthwool Acoustic Roll is odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
Knauf Insulation mineral wool products with ECOSE® Technology benefit from a formaldehyde-free binder made from rapidly renewable bio-based materials instead of petroleum-based chemicals which is up to 70% less energy intensive. The technology has been developed for Knauf Insulation’s glass and rock mineral wool products, enhancing their environmental credentials without affecting the thermal, acoustic or fire performance. Insulation products made with ECOSE® Technology contain no dye or artificial colours – the colour is completely natural.
- Download Files & Manuals