- Product Description
An extra heavy duty floor standing Oceanic sauna heater in stainless steel. Built for day long operation and equipped with Long life incalloy elements, supplied complete with a quantity of sauna heater rocks, user instructions and 12 months guarantee. Please note the controls are supplied separately if required.
- A large and improved control panel showing the time in hours and minutes , and displays the temperature in Centigrade or Fahrenheit according to customer preference
- Dual modes which allow the customers to preset the opperating time and the waiting time
- Sequential heating system to save energy and prolongs the life of the main parts
- Diagnostics - 8 LEDs on the control panel show different working stages and operations for elementary diagnosis if a problem should occur.
- Switch for sauna cabin lamp
- Double safety protection:
- High temperature cut-offs for both the sauna cabin and the sauna heater.
- Stainless steel shell
- Complies with new CE standard with door interlocking function
Every Oceanic sauna heater is subjected to the following strictly controlled tests:
- 48 hour continual test for circuit board
- Operational test of every sauna heater before packing
- Controller is tested for all functions
- High voltage test
- Earthing resistance test
Recommended room / sauna heater size:
9kw = 9 - 13m3
12kw = 15 - 19m3
15kw = 20 - 25m3
For heavily insulated cabins larger volumes will be possible. i.e. 100mm insulation all around the cabin.
Dimensions (LxWxH) 480 x 560 x 660mm Controller OCSB Digital Controls Cubic Metres 20 - 25 Electrical Supply 400 Volt 3 Phase Number of Elements 6 Temperature Sensor Operates 0-110°C Model HE/015 Heater Type Floor Standning Hard Wiring Required Yes
- Which heater to choose
Floor Standing Heater
Oceanic Floor Standing heater with OCS-B controls is available in 3 sizes: 9kw, 12kw and 15kw, low votage control panel and high voltage control box. Must be wired three phase.
- Built for heavy duty use
- Stainless Steel shell
- Large 25kg rock basket
- Long life incaloy elements
- Simple to replace elements
- On view inside the sauna
Behind Bench Heater
The Oceanic behind bench heater with OCS-B controls is a wall mounted unit that is located behind a false wall at the rear of the cabin. There are many advantages of this model of heater
- Built for heavy duty use
- Protected heating elements
- Rocks do not come into contact with heating elements
- Drip and eveporation trays control the water dosing. This prevents water being splashed directly onto the elements which is a common cause of element failure in standard sauna heaters.
- A water dish and hose are fitted with the behind bench heater, users pour water into this dish mounted behind the false wall and the water is distributed evenly across the rocks.
- Safer to use - prevents any accidental injuries from users being able to come into contact with the hot surfaces of the heater
- More energy efficient
- Technical Information
- Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring via an isolator switch using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141 (not included). Purchase 3 Meters as an optional extra or See our sauna accessories page for Silicone Rubber Cable in order to order different lengths.
- For sauna heaters with Remote OCSB controls, the control box will supply the heater, keypad, lights and temperature sensor. The control box is usually positioned on the roof of the sauna but can also be positioned in a plant room for commercial establishments.
Sauna Heater with OCSB controls wiring diagram
The cost to run an average heavy duty commercial sauna cabin with a 9kw heater is £1 per hour until the sauna cabin has reached temperature, after which the heater will maintain the temperature in the sauna using sequential heating reducing the running cost considerably. (using an average unit cost of 12p per kWh, please check with your service provider for exact unit costs.)
- Optional Extras
Floor Standing Heater Guard
A three sided sauna heater guard in a choice of top quality kiln dried spruce, or our deluxe Abachi knot free timber suitable for use with Oceanic Heavy Duty Floor Standing sauna heaters.
Dimensions: W 655 x L 559 x H 590
The heatproof board is a strong and resilient, non-combustible gypsum board with a water repellent plaster surface. It is used to contribute to the fire resistance above the heavy duty sauna heaters.
Over time the panels surrounding the sauna heater can discolour, we use heatproof board around and above the sauna heater in all heavy duty commercial sauna cabins.
- Delivery & Warranty
Delivery to Mainland England or Wales £40 for other areas please use our delivery calculator at the checkout or call our sales team for a quotation. Floor standing sauna heaters are delivered on a palletised shipping service to the kerbside of your property.
Delivery is within 7-10 working days, you will receive a call from the carrier 2 days in advance of delivery to arrange a suitable delivery date.
If nobody is available to receive the delivery and it has to be redelivered you will be liable for this cost.
For full details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
All Oceanic sauna heaters have a 12 month warranty.
The warranty excludes heating elements as these are consumable items.
Our after sales service is at your disposal Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, & Friday 9am - 3pm, all parts are in stock and will be available during and beyond the warrant period. We recommend busy establishments hold a critical spare parts kit so down time can be avoided where possible.
- Download Files & Manuals