Outdoor Saunas - Coming Soon!
We are currently putting together a new brochure and price list for our Outdoor Sauna Range, if you'd like us to post one out to you please fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
The Oceanic Outdoor Sauna Range is brand new for 2020. Every aspect of the sauna has been considered, from the extra thick Thermo D wood which has a service life of 30 years, will age elegantly and has a host of benefits for outdoor use, to the double glazed bronze reflective glass which provides bather privacy, whilst allowing natural light into the sauna and a view to your outdoor space.
All of the traditional features of a sauna come packaged in a modern design, the interior facets can be individually specified, allowing you to chose from a series of timber and heater options including our Saunarium combined sauna and steam heater.
Each outdoor sauna is supplied complete with a range of top quality sauna accessories, all fixings and a full and simple to follow instruction manual.
E2020 - 1711 x 1750 x 2406mm (w x d x h)
E2030 2385 x 1749 x 2406mm (w x d x h)
E3030 2385 x 2406 x 2406mm (w x d x h)
Thickness, Grain, Texture and Profile
The external cladding is extra thick 21mm ThermoWood, which has a straight grain and fine texture. Our profile has been specifically designed to have a long tongue for secret nailing, as well as a modern appearance with clean straight lines.
What is ThermoWood?
ThermoWood or more specifically ThermoPine D has not been chemically treated in any way, instead the timber is slowly heated to 212oC, this means no chemical leaching will occur. The process modifies the characteristics of the timber and provides it with a host of benefits making it highly durable and an ideal choice for exterior cladding. Thermowood cladding should deliver a service life of 30 years.
ThermoWood has dramatically reduced swelling in humid conditions. In addition the comparison with species such as Western Red Cedar (WRC) and Larch which are typical cladding materials prove to be very positive.
ThermoWood has an attractive golden brown appearance. ThermoWood cladding if left without any surface coating will start to grey and weather in quite a short period of time, as can be expected with all natural wood products which are exposed to the weather effects.
ThermoWood cladding after three years weather exposure with and without surface coatings
Resistance to fungal and insect attacks
ThermoPine has a significantly improved durability against fungal attacks with a rating of class 3. It is also proven to be resistant from attack of the three most common wood boring insects found in Europe.
Triple Insulated Panels
Each panel has two layers of rockwool insulation as well as a layer of foil providing maximum thermal insulation and reduction of heat loss.
Bronze Reflective Double-Glazed Glass
The sauna door and optional glass panels feature double glazed, toughened, bronze reflective glass. The reflective coating provides privacy to the bathers inside the sauna, whilst allowing natural light to entre. The mirror effect of the coating helps the glass to merge with its surroundings, in combination with the natural weathering of the cladding the sauna will sit harmoniously within a garden. Double glazing also delivers improved thermal insulation and reduced heat loss.
The sauna wall panels sit upon a tanalised wooden base, this lifts the panels off the floor away from any lying water.
We have selected attractive dark grey hexagon roof shingles for the roof of the outdoor sauna.
- A level floor, a patio or decking are ideal. We do not recommend erecting directly onto grass without appropriate drainage preparation.
- A suitable power supply - isolated 230V single phase supply to the correct standard installed by a qualified electrician
- A qualified electrician must be used for the installation of the sauna heater.
We do not recommend adjusting the size of our outdoor sauna cabins.
- Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring via an isolator switch using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141 (not included). Purchase 3 Meters as an optional extra or See our sauna accessories page for Silicone Rubber Cable in order to order different lengths.
- Every panel (excluding glazed panels) has an internal gully which allows wires to be hidden inside the panel if required.
- For heaters with Built in Controls the lights must also be wired separately with silicon bound heat proof cable. Silicon bound cable is available to purchase from our Sauna Accessories page.
- For heaters with Remote OCSB controls, the control box will supply the heater, keypad, lights and temperature sensor. The control box is usually positioned on the roof of the cabin or inside an IP rated enclosure on the back or side wall of the cabin.
The cost to run an average sauna cabin with a 4.5kw heater is 54p per hour. (using an average unit cost of 12p per kWh, please check with your service provider for exact unit costs.)
Please fill out the form to request a brochure once they become available